SLA: Squad Outsiders
- Addly (Malice/Strike), SCL 8A.1
- A 313 Malice Stormer with a tail, great belief in himself and enough
sanity to let another person be 'the volunteer'. He wears a beautifull
custom armour, and carries a shotgun. His main strength is his
versatility. His weakness is that he doesn't know what he cannot do.
Quote: 'Addly can do everything'
- Syndrom (Brainwaster/Business), SCL 9.2
- A beautifull female Brainwaster, less wild looking than most of her race
and fairly social adept if it suits her.
She believes in the bottom line and reserves most of her agression for
opponents. She likes weird stuff. She wears a heavy deathsuit, with ECM
coverall and long coat, and carries a flickscythe. Her main strength is
to keep to the mission. Her main weakness is her bossing everybody around.
Quote: 'Sign this form and let me handle it'
- Late (Wraith/Scout), SCL 9.4
- An ugly long armed male Wraith, who always seems to miss appointments,
but who seldom missed a target. Late wears Powercell armour and carries a
Fen 30-30 sniper rifle. His main strength is his seeing without being
seen. His weakness is that he's a specialist.
Quote: 'Is that the time?'
- Mary-Ann (Frother/Media), SCL 10.7
- A Frother was a camera (and a two hander) plus loads of nice pills and
ampuls. Her main strength is she'll do anything to get the shot, her main
weakness is exactly that.
Quote: 'The footage is unclear, can you do that again?'
Luxon (Wraith/Kick Murder), SCL 9.1
- A ultimate Wraith: quick and deadly with Exo armour, FEN-AR and a
Gashfist. His main strength is his deadliness, his main weakness that he
cannot let go.
Cob (Chagrin/Death), SCL 10.6
- Big, powerful, and of course often (but not always!) lacking in the
brain department. His main strength is his weapon skills including full
auto, his main weakness his social aptitude.
Quote: 'SLA good, how you like my doggie'
- With combat paralysis and a streak of bad luck enough to make Bitterness
weep, she dropped out on a black BPN.
- Nice tools, but physically weak. His luck ran out versus a pack of carriens
- Blue (success): Syndrom, Redneck, Late, Luxon, Mary-Ann
- Sewer duty
- Blue (aborted): Syndrom, ...
- Sewer duty
- Yellow (success): Syndrom, Luxon, Addly, Late
- Shiver equipment retrieval
- Green (success): Syndrom, ...
- Unstable planet
- Black (success): Addly, Syndrom, Late, Luxon, Cherish, Nuts
Mia: Cherish, Nuts
- White (success): Syndrom, Mary-Ann, Late, Cob
- Odd things
- Red (success): Syndrom, Mary-Ann, Late, Cob
- Gauss train hijacked
- Blue + blue (in progress): Late, Syndrom, Luxon
- BPN for the maintenance division of the Transportation department.
Late was pulled in by a Shiver working on the side and he tried to help
doing the paperwork, with odd results. After Luxon and Syndrom talked him
out of the problems, Syndrom also managed to get a double blue to also check
a few factories near the gauss line needing repairs (about halfway between
Mort and Oriente). An encounter with Carriens and Scavs almost ended in
tragedy as Late shot Luxon through the head with a 30-30 HEAP. Luckily the
intervening Carrien slowed the bullet enough that Luxon could tell the tale.
Syndrom managed to befriend a Scav and he invited them to his 'nest'. Most
scav there were in favour of killing them but a demonstration of her
invulnerability turned the tides. They offered to exchange things and
Syndrom picked up a nice glowing orb - but why did her enviro scanner go
'beep - beep - beep'?